Monday, October 3, 2011

Welcome

Welcome!



I thought I should do a quickie introduction: My name is Nomi and I am a work from home mom. I have one beautiful, lovely, charming, wonderful, loving, perfect daughter (You'll see her modeling some of the projects because she was/is my inspiration to get back into crafting, baking,  and start sewing so she gets the majority of the things I make). Her father is the most wonderful man in my life, he and I celebrated our ten year anniversary this year, our first date was our senior prom in 2001!! I am amazed at how the last ten years have unfolded, and I would say I can't wait to see the next ten but I don't want my baby to grow up anymore so I can wait a very long time... 


In the meantime, I am so excited to share my new baby with you. Starting this craft blog has been a dream of mine since I started blogging over two years ago. It's been one of those back burner dreams, the kind that you don't really expect to happen because it seems too difficult or you aren't sure how to even get started. I have more of those than I'd like to admit, but I am very proud to say that this is one realized! Here, you'll find my crafts and recent sewing projects. If i start to feel really brave, I may toss up a tute (maybe?). I'll also try feature new recipes I try or confections I bake up and decorate. If you have any questions at all, leave a comment or email me at CraftyNomi@gmail.com. 






I hope you enjoy my new blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment