Monday, October 3, 2011

Peanut Butter Cup Brownie Bites

Would you like to make this batch of wonderful, brownie gooeyness? They are fantastic! The best part is, they are super easy to make. All you need is a basic box brownie mix, creamy peanut butter, chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, and a mini muffin tin.

Just bake up your brownies according to the box directions in a mini muffin tin. Carefully pop them onto a wire cooling rack after baking. The brownie centers may fall, but they may not. For a uniform look to mine, I used the back of my measuring tsp to create the indention for the peanut butter. Take about 1/2cup of creamy peanut butter, and microwave for about 30sec in a small microwave safe bowl. Then, carefully spoon the hot peanut butter into the brownies. As you can see in the picture, I added my chips while  it was still hot. If you want to avoid the melty look, wait until the peanut butter has cooled slightly. If you don't mind (or just want to get to eating as quickly as possible) just toss 'em on top and you are ready to go!

These are super fast, easy, and they look pretty impressive, if I do say so myself. One box of brownie mix yielded about 4 dozen bites. They didn't last long enough at my house for me to give you good storage instructions, but I kept them covered on the table for the day and a half we had some.

Question for you! I am looking for a great from-scratch brownie recipe. I love to bake from scratch, but I have not found a recipe I like more than Betty Crocker Fudge Brownies in the red box. If you have a brownie recipe that is the most amazing thing you've ever put in your mouth, please share! If I get enough maybe I can have a little brownie bake off n have some family and friends over to taste test for the best one. Interested? Shoot me an email: craftynomi@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment